[Design-team] Hands-on: new single-window mode makes GIMP less gimpy

Máirín Duffy mairin at linuxgrrl.com
Wed Feb 10 18:27:52 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-02-10 at 13:14 -0500, Seth Vidal wrote:
> That is the problem. Making choices driven from the desktop list alienates
> a good number of our core contributors.
>
> If you lose them then good luck making the infrastructure function.

Okay, so we've verified making provocative statements results in exactly
the kind of responses you'd rationally predict you would receive on a
mailing list. Wonderful! Let's move on.

If folks want to help Fedora set a consistent vision, which the Board
has been working very actively in recent weeks on trying to figure out
the process for:

* Discussion is taking place on fedora-advisory-board at redhat.com . The
thread in particular you'll want to read up on is called, "Fedora Board
Strategic Working Group.'

* Notes and documentation for the project are located here on the wiki:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Strategic_working_group

There have been many calls for help for this project both across various
mailing lists and on the main Fedora Project Planet, and I am sure those
involved in the effort would greatly appreciate some guidance and
direction.