[Design-team] Wallpaper for Alpha

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Feb 16 15:05:25 UTC 2010

As we are one day after the deadline and people are asking, I think we
*must* take a decision about what we are going with for Alpha. Remember,
Alpha is Alpha, we are not supposed to bring a final, perfectly polished
image, but to show the path we are following.

Based on the recent discussions, it looks to me like like the strongest
option is one of the "Rocket Trails":
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F13_Artwork#Concepts.2C_WIP_Designs

I personally like better the color palette in "Rocket Trails 2", but I
can understand why some would prefer "Rocket Trails Colored".

Opinions?