[Design-team] Wallpaper for Alpha

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 16 20:36:06 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-02-16 at 17:05 +0200, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> As we are one day after the deadline and people are asking, I think we
> *must* take a decision about what we are going with for Alpha. Remember,
> Alpha is Alpha, we are not supposed to bring a final, perfectly polished
> image, but to show the path we are following.
>
> Based on the recent discussions, it looks to me like like the strongest
> option is one of the "Rocket Trails":
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F13_Artwork#Concepts.2C_WIP_Designs
>
> I personally like better the color palette in "Rocket Trails 2", but I
> can understand why some would prefer "Rocket Trails Colored".

Since it seems it's the strongest candidate, let's go with rocket trails
2. I made a small change to where the lines meet in the middle so it
looks a little more natural (the rockets are swirling around each other
rather than crashing into each other :) )

before
https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/archive/3/30/20100216200146!
F13-concept-rocketskytrails2.jpg

after (you may need to shift+reload)
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:F13-concept-rocketskytrails2.jpg

Martin, can you package this up for alpha?