[Design-team] Live-CD icon

Onyeibo Oku twohotis at fastmail.fm
Wed Feb 24 18:33:17 UTC 2010

Incidentally I had created some variants.  I decided to implement the
design of the life sized Live-CDs/DVDs.  This is what I got:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:Fedora-Live-CD-icons.tar.bz

The archive contains three alternatives.  I added lighting to one of the
CDs for variation. Its easier to add the "CD" or "DVD" texts to the
latest variants.
So, which one is it going to be?  I'm not decided yet.

--
Oku, Onyeibo
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Twohot