[Design-team] A Screensaver

Paul Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 01:56:39 UTC 2010

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 3:49 AM, Frank Murphy
<frankly3d at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On 26/02/10 07:38, Hristo Petkov wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> What do you think about this as a screen-saver ?
>> Maybe some animations could be made, but I don't know still what.
>>
>> Do you have any suggestions ?!
>
> Yes.
> Stop sending them as attachments.

The criticism is accurate but it's good to provide advice or
alternatives along with it.

Hristo, you have a Fedora account already, right? If not, you can get one here;

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/user/new

Once you have that, you can get a FedoraPeople space. If you come up
with goodies like these, you can copy them to your FedoraPeople space
and then send a link to the team:

Read this first and follow instructions:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedorapeople.org
Use this page if needed to copy things:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/fedorapeople.org/Connecting_with_Nautilus

That way your ~1 MB emails do not have to go to thousands of people
around the planet; everyone who wants to see what you've done can come
to your site to see it.

Hope this helps!

Paul