[Design-team] fedora sound theme

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Tue Jan 5 04:42:50 UTC 2010

Hy there,

I filled a ticket for a soundtheme (see
https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/114 ) and hopefully we got
some musicians who can do that and have some expperience in Sounddesign.
Hopefully this could be used for the FWN Podcasts (german, english,
spanish, etc.) and upcoming Vidcasts and Interviews. So my idea behind
that is that people not only can see the fedora Logo, the 4F, etc. and
identify with that, but also hear fedora ...
I use for quite some time a cc-licenced music and some samples (e.g.
http://blog.radiotux.de/2009/09/16/fedora-weekly-news-fwn-193/ ) but
that could only be half the part ;-)
Maybe that theme could also be implemented somewhere on upcoming F12,
F13, etc. as a sound sample or testtheme for programms. Any other ideas?

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer at fedoraproject.org

PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6  3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0