[Design-team] Design-team Page

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Tue Jan 5 04:47:02 UTC 2010

Hy there,

as I filed my last ticket at https://fedorahosted.org/design-team I saw
that there are some old referings to F11 and also I think there could be
some "improvement" in the Ticketsystem, some details, FAQ, Banner (did
we as a Design-team do not have a banner wich would fit better in the
upcoming zikula CMS thingy?! Are there any ideas about that ...?
Will that Trac Instance become our "new" Design-Team "Homepage" (I think
we use it for quite a while more or less...)?

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer at fedoraproject.org

PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6  3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0