[Design-team] Design-team Page

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Jan 5 07:17:22 UTC 2010

On 01/05/2010 06:47 AM, wonderer wrote:

> as I filed my last ticket at https://fedorahosted.org/design-team I saw
> that there are some old referings to F11 and also I think there could be

We have a lot of junk in there: a lot of the tickets are imported from
back when we used the wiki and seems forgotten and also we have a lot of
newer tickets which seems forgotten. The ticket queue could really use a
clean-up.

> some "improvement" in the Ticketsystem, some details, FAQ, Banner (did
> we as a Design-team do not have a banner wich would fit better in the
> upcoming zikula CMS thingy?! Are there any ideas about that ...?
> Will that Trac Instance become our "new" Design-Team "Homepage" (I think
> we use it for quite a while more or less...)?

I am OK with using a combination of both fp.o MediaWiki and the trac
instance, we have additional features ans still remain easily discoverable.