[Design-team] Pending Questions for the Design Suite

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Wed Jan 6 12:59:55 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I've taken a second to move the wiki pages around. [1] is now what will
be used for the spin application, whereas planning should happen here [2].

I think it would be reasonable to work on getting the spin approved soon
and to make modifications as needed then, since feature freeze is also
the deadlines for spins and we'd get the daily builds then rather
earlier than later.

Thanks to Nicu for adding some more applications to the list here [3].
If there's anything else that you feel should be in there, just list it.

Remaining questions are for example how to deal with brushes - whether
we want them included and whether there's a reasonable way to package
them. And if we want a special design for the spin (which I think would
be interesting, but I'm not a designer, heh) who'd take on that one.

--Sebastian

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Design_Suite
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Design_Suite_Planning
[3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Design_Suite_Planning#Under_consideration