[Design-team] f13 rockets simple sketch

Camilo Mesias camilo at mesias.co.uk
Thu Jan 14 22:09:48 UTC 2010

Are there any notes on how to hack Plymouth animations, it would be
interesting to try to put something together.

Ideally I suppose there could be a common bit of software that could
be part of a screensaver or part of a boot animation / animated login
splash screen.

For rocket imagery I really like some of the shots from Gattaca, where
the rocket flight was an image associated with the aspirations of the
protagonist. The rockets were computer generated and usually appeared
behind some stark geometric architecture or simple coloured
backgrounds.

-Cam