[Design-team] The theme

Hristo Petkov vaeood at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 15 19:12:43 UTC 2010

Hi,
This IS made on Fyre and after that on GIMP.

It looks cool but it is not appropriate to be used as background because it's too strong (bright and irritates the eyes when you are looking at it).
The desktop theme should be calm and cool (literally), providing comfort when you are looking at it. (See in the Attachment pls. my current choice).

It is suitable to be used in the 'cap' (the introduction theme) as a flash animation, for example with DTS music (to test the system at starting).

Regards,
Christo Petkov