[Design-team] The theme

Hristo Petkov vaeood at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 18 10:55:33 UTC 2010

Hi Guys,
The word is not going on about plain colour backgrounds - it is about pattern backgrounds that are not intrusive and also about the circumstance that almost none of the filters in GIMP or whatever you like is made with the purpose to create 'cool backgrounds' (optimal fading away of colour intensity, lightness, etc.).

In my view it would be interesting to know and to acquire some information about users, who have tried to change a particular background and after several trials came back to the old one, and to make a collection of these 'old ones' and eventually any analysis.

Regards,
Christo Petkov