[Design-team] f13 rockets simple sketch

Juan Francisco Fernández juanfr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 13:20:59 UTC 2010

Hello María,

I put Debian wallpaper only to illustrate my idea of abstract concept
applied to Máirín Duffy rocket simple sketch. I never have posted to the
list, but I read it sometimes to follow the work of the art (well, design
;)) team, and I have read mentions on others Fedora wallpapers (as the great
Infinity), so I didn't think that uses another distro wallpaper would be a
problem.

I don't want to use a copied wallpaper from Debian, but I like abstract
wallpapers and don't know how to explain my idea better than with an
example.

Thanks!

PS: Thanks, sometimes is not easy to understand and get understood in
english!

PD: Muchas gracias por la explicación, a veces no es fácil entender y ser
entendido con el inglés!