[Design-team] Firefox Personas

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Jan 22 09:18:39 UTC 2010

On 01/22/2010 10:56 AM, Sebastien wrote:
> Hi !

Hi Sebastien,

> I received a mail from the fedora-fr forum about this topic speaking
> about Fedora's Firefox Personas. I'm one of these artworkers, and I
> designed the Personas "Fedora-fr". I'll be glad to help the Fedora
> Artwork Team. :)

Nice to hear you want to become a contributor

> About me, I'm a 19 years old french Fedora lover, and my skills with
> Gimp are very limited...but I would like to be better. :)

Playing with the graphics is an excellent way to learn.

Speaking about Personas, as I am still on FF 3.5 from F12, and wanting
to understand more what they are about I did a read on
http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/demo_create

Is correct my assumption the Personas Max pointed about earlier are
pretty much crops from the wallpapers?
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/search?q=fedora&cat=personas&appid=1&pp=5