[Design-team] Fedora Branding Fonts

Ryan Lerch ryanlerch at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 21:18:46 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Just discovered that the specimen for modata on it's website[1] does
contain accented characters. is the version we have packaged at the
moment an older version perhaps?

/me is on his mobile phone ATM, and is also a font noob too, so he
can't check. :)

Cheers,
Ryanlerch

[http://www.zvr.gr/typo/mgopen/index]