[Design-team] Join page on the wiki

Michael Beckwith michael.d.beckwith at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 03:34:07 UTC 2010

I had mentioned the idea in #fedora-design before for a wiki page that
we can point new team members to, with specific instructions on what to
do to join, and the ways to communicate with the rest of the team. The
way I envision the page, we see someone mention they want to join, we
point them there, and they can, hopefully do the rest. Here's the page
that my first version is located at:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join_the_Design_Team

Please feel free to add more detail and make it the best start page
possible. Hopefully I edited out the old information like the mugshot
link and added #fedora-design IRC channel info.

--
~Michael
http://michaelbox.net