[Design-team] Sparkle Share

ryan lerch ryanlerch at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 10:58:42 UTC 2010

Okies, I have got sparkleshare to work (kind of) on the design-team
repo. However, i can only connect anonomusly (with the link
git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/design-team.git ) when i try to connect
using ssh://ryanlerch@git.fedorahosted.org/git/design-team.git, it
fails. So i can view the repo with sparkleshare, but commiting changes
won't work.

anyone else have any luck getting it to work?

cheers,
ryanlerch