[Design-team] Why the commented packages?

Chris Jones chrisjones at comcen.com.au
Tue Jul 6 05:08:47 UTC 2010

> Hey Chris!
>
> I suppose these packages were commented out by Sebastian (this is what
> Git says :P) to try to decide if they are going to be part of the
> suite... (also pinta still needs to be reviewed)
>
> If you feel you want to make some proposals i suggest working on [1]
> so we can keep track of the proposals and the rational around them :)
>
> Some marketing work and targets should be also laid in, and I will do
> it on the next couple of days on the wiki...

Yeah I think it just requires tidying up and some careful attention to
detail of the included packages. Some, of which I think could be not
included.
What's the best way I can work on this and keep the team informed of
my progress? I'm scouring git and seriously have idea how to use it.

Cheers

--
Chris Jones
Photographic Imaging Professional and Graphic Designer

Photo Resolutions - Photo Printing, Editing and Restorations
Web: http://photoresolutions.freehostia.com
Email: <chrisjones at comcen.com.au> or <ubuntu_cj at comcen.com.au>

Fedora Design Suite Developer and Co-Maintainer
Email: <foxmulder881 at fedoraproject.org>

--
GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
Public Key Fingerprint: