[Design-team] Design Spin bugs

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jul 6 14:20:24 UTC 2010

Hi,

A design spin user reported the following issues to me. How should I
properly report them?

* doesn't include network manager applet - stops you from using
networking at all.

* includes a version of gnumeric which has a bad mime type - means
updating any desktop apps fails - update-desktop-somethingorother return
a failure code - For apps that run that in the postinstall script as the
last thing, it just prints an error. For apps that run it in the
preinstall scripts, it stops them from being updated

* the copy of the spin on fedora.kernel.org is corrupt - after updating,
I couldn't log in due to selinux errors. it looks like the selinux
contexts are all screwy