[Design-team] Design Spin bugs

Chris Jones chrisjones at comcen.com.au
Tue Jul 6 23:42:08 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 7:13 AM, Nelson Marques <nmo.marques at gmail.com> wrote:

>> It's not necessary to run your computer but we would be quite
>> irresponsible to remove it from the design suite.
>
> Máirin,
>
>  I understand, and you know I've always defended SElinux since the first
> day I poped on the Marketing list, as I pointed it several times that it
> needed more attention from people.
>
>  peace,
>
>  nelson
>
>> ~m

I hate selinux with a passion. And (also) running Ubuntu that has no
selinux is a joy for myself.
I am not saying that it doesn't serve its intended purpose, but is it
really necessary to be included in the Design Spin? I think not.

Regards

--
Chris Jones
Photographic Imaging Professional and Graphic Designer

Photo Resolutions - Photo Printing, Editing and Restorations
Web: http://photoresolutions.freehostia.com
Email: <chrisjones at comcen.com.au> or <ubuntu_cj at comcen.com.au>

Fedora Design Suite Developer and Co-Maintainer
Email: <foxmulder881 at fedoraproject.org>
--
GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
Public Key Fingerprint: