[Design-team] Fedora 14 Schedule Reminder

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed Jul 7 07:39:45 UTC 2010

On 07/07/2010 09:58 AM, Cata wrote:
> I see the result of winning concept .
> Congratulations Kybaker...
> Personally I'm a bit disappointed again by how many concepts out good

We will have a set of supplemental wallpapers and the *good* images
which not made the selection can go there and be used by people.

> team. As you can see the winning concept was uploaded at 18:27, 6 July
> 2010. apparently it was a "star" of wallpaperelor ...

At that date was uploaded the *last iteration* of the concept... I for
example had not voted for that one, but for one of its earlier steps,
but they are just iterations of the same concept which will evolve a lot
until the Aplha release.