[Design-team] Design Suite Change of Goals Proposal

P Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 12:40:42 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 3:22 PM, Martin Sourada <martin.sourada at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-07-08 at 14:32 +0200, Sebastian Dziallas wrote:
>> I personally believe this would be an awesome thing to do! :) Instead
>> of throwing randomly throwing applications at the user, we'd be able
>> to provide them with a way how to use the applications that actually
>> *fit* these use cases.
>>
> Glad you like it :)
>
>> I would really like to see something like that evolve, but I'm
>> obviously not the only one anymore who has a say about that (and I'm
>> quite happy about that; thank you Chris and Pierros once again!).
>>
>> Cheers!
>> --Sebastian
>>
>> P.S.: Would it make sense to put these use cases in the wiki or maybe
>> organize a sprint in IRC around that?
>>
> I've put up an (almost skeleton) wiki page for this purpose:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Design_Suite_Planning/Long_Term_Goals
>
> Martin

Martin, thanks for this fantastic kickstart!

This is the upstream/workflow focus that I was telling you  :)
I am going to populate the wiki keeping your test cases as examples.

Lets work on that and see what we need to package and what we need to
push as features on the upstream projects.

~π

--
Pierros Papadeas
PGP key: 0x6130DBF8