[Design-team] Wiki page for country

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Jul 13 06:53:01 UTC 2010

On 07/13/2010 12:56 AM, Jef van Schendel wrote:

> I think the mock-up looks really good (love the graphic and I see
> you've also used it in the footer of other mock-ups, sweet :) ). Is it
> necessary to have screenshots of the pages though? Maybe flags would
> be less trouble + take up less space + be clearer.

Hmmm... flags could be used here since this is not about languages, but
about countries/local communities. And we won't have the problem with
one country unhappy with the presence of another country flag (ahem...
China, Taiwan, whatever) since this in not shippable software but a
website hosted in the USA.