[Design-team] Supplemental Wallpaper Submission guidelines

María Leandro tatica at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jul 13 21:43:06 UTC 2010

Hi group!

I add myself a couple of photos, but I will like you to have a look at

http://www.flickr.com/groups/freewallpapersvenezuela/

In Venezuela, we have a group of linux photographers who create a pool with
several images that can be used as wallpapers for any linux distro.
Please let me know if you like any of those and I will make sure to add it
and change the licences (we all agree to use CC-BY-SA but sometimes forget
to change the permision)

See ya!

2010/7/13 Máirín Duffy <duffy at fedoraproject.org>

> Hi,
>
> Here's the metadata we need from folks submitting supplemental
> wallpapers (for each wallpaper):
>
> 1) URL of Image File
>
>  The URL of the image (for example,
> http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2329/3529010478_6608e2f5e0_o.jpg)
>
> 2) Title
>
> The name/title of the image (for example, "The One and Only East")
>
> 3) Author
>
> The author's real-life name (if possible, if not their handle/nick or a
> link to their profile on the site the photo is found may be sufficient)
>
> 4) Author Email or Contact
>
> The author's email address
>
> 5) URL of Image site
>
>  The URL the photo was found on (e.g., the Flickr page URL, or the blog
> post URL, etc.)
>
> 6) License
>
> The license of the photo (we can only accept the following licenses:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Licensing#Good_Licenses_3)
>

> The deadline is August Thu 19-Aug.
>
> The page is:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F14_Artwork_Supplemental_Wallpapers_Submissions
>
> Submitters are welcome to submit their works directly to that wiki page
> following the format uses there, but don't have to. As long as they
> provide items 1-6 above, we can upload it for them.
>
> ~m

tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro
http://www.tatica.org