[Design-team] 13 Jul 2010 Design team meeting summary

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 21:45:50 UTC 2010

On 07/14/2010 02:46 AM, Máirín Duffy wrote:

> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F14_Artwork_Feedback

I haven't been following all the discussions here but hopefully these
are useful suggestions.  This page should explicitly link to the artwork
that you are collecting feedback on.

> Fabsh is managing the F14 supplemental wallpaper collection. They are
> due August 19th. The wiki page to collect submissions is here:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F14_Artwork_Supplemental_Wallpapers_Submissions
>
> Fabsh will advertise the supplemental wallpaper collection via blog,
> twitter/identi.ca, and mailing list starting tomorrow.

Can this page have a small introduction on what supplemental artwork
means?

> Mizmo talked a little bit about the fedoraproject.org redesign. The
> schedule for the work is here:
> http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-14/f-14-web-tasks.html
>
> She also posted a couple of mockups for the project:
>
> http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/webdesign/fedoraproject.org/fedoraproject.org.3.png

Do you intend to collect feedback on this from forums and users mailing
list?  One immediate feedback is that this page is 3 screens long which
seems excessive.

Rahul