[Design-team] Supplemental Wallpaper Submission guidelines

Bob Peterson rpeterso at redhat.com
Wed Jul 14 13:21:32 UTC 2010

----- "Ryan Lerch" <ryanlerch at gmail.com> wrote:
| Awesome!
|
| does anyone else know of any other places where we can search for
| potential wallpaper/background images (with the appropriate licenses
| of
| course :D )
|
| --ry

Hi Ryan and everyone,

Sorry for not following this thread properly and forgive me if
I'm speaking based on old information.  A long time ago
I contributed a bunch of photos to this site:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/Wallpaper_Extras

I don't know what happened to those photos or whether they are
being utilized in any way, but I would still like to see them
available in Fedora as background images.

Regards,

Bob Peterson
Red Hat File Systems