[Design-team] Self-intro

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Thu Jul 15 06:28:26 UTC 2010

On 07/15/2010 02:39 AM, Ian MacGregor wrote:
> Greetings,

Hi Ian,

> My name is Ian MacGregor, I use the nickname "ardchoille" online, and I
> am a member of Clan Gregor. My nickname (ardchoille) was taken from the
> phrase "Ard Choille!", which is Scottish Gaelic for "To the high trees!"
> - the war cry of my clan. My Fedora wiki page can be found at:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ardchoille42

I noticed for a while the wallpapers you posted on Planet Fedora and
wondered why not/ when you will join the team. Welcome!

(my failure of not commenting on your blog with an invitation to the
team sorry, I was quite busy)

> Thank you and I'm looking forward to working with you good folks :)

I saw this morning you already started contributing by improving the
team's wiki page, this is great!