[Design-team] Latest design team bounty is up!

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jul 15 19:29:51 UTC 2010

Hi folks :)

On Fri, 2010-07-09 at 16:30 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> http://mairin.wordpress.com/2010/07/09/fedora-design-bounty-fedora-slide-deck-template/
>
> This one is for the slide deck template. Please feel free to re-dent,
> tweet, or do whatever you do to spread the word :)

It looks like we have our second design bounty ninja. :)

Here's Emily's work:

"I’m done! \o/

"I uploaded the template to the wiki. If anyone wants to take a look at
the template file and the svg mockup file I used for all the extra
graphics, you can get them here:
http://www.fightingcrane.com/emily/fedora/

"If anyone has any comments or critiques (be gentle! ;) ) just let me
know. Thanks!"

Can you folks look over the otp file Emily has provided us and provide
some critique? I really like the pattern she came up with as well as the
slide gradient. It gives the slides a nice depth and it makes the text
easier to read I think.

~m