[Design-team] Wiki page for country

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 22:20:20 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-07-15 at 17:21 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-07-13 at 05:42 +0300, Matt Domsch wrote:
> > I think it'd be fine to use the front of fedoracommunity.org as the
> > jumping off point into all the various region-specific sites.  Some of
> > them may fall under fedoracommunity.org, but that fundamentally was to
> > avoid having people register Fedora-brand-related domains, and then
> > for us to have to request they sign a trademark license agreement too.
> >  This gives contributors a way to set up sites w/o registering new
> > domains.  But in either case (registered domain, such as
> > fedora-uk.org, or a subdomain of fc.o), having the top of fc.o
> > aggregate them into a list makes sense to me.
>
> Something like this?
>
> http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/webdesign/fedoracommunity.org/fedoracommunity.org.6.png
>
> ~m
This design is awesome! Can't we expand this kind design to other fedora
web pages too? It looks very modern, usable and professional :-)

As a Czech speaker I noticed one typo there: the Czech name for the
local web pages (www.fedora.cz) is 'fedora český projekt' not 'Fedora
České Project' (not sure about the capital letters though, on the
referenced page 'fedora' is a logo and 'český projekt' is all in small
letters to match the logo...).

Martin