[Design-team] pop up business cards

Cata catalinfest at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 10:20:06 UTC 2010

Is not very usefull ...
If someone give a card like that, it will end in the page of user page ...
Eventually all the contributions and ideas presented in the user page
will be representative.
Personally I think it's a waste of resources.
Maybe a portfolio should be more useful if you still want to present
yourself ...

2010/7/13 Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro>:
> On 07/13/2010 05:14 PM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
>> On Tue, 2010-07-13 at 09:40 +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:
>>>
>>> With that said, here is a constructive idea: how about making possible,
>>> for people who want that, to add the hackergotchi image on the cards? I
>>> saw someone doing this (my friend Rejon from status.net) and think it is
>>> an *awesome* idea and a nice and warm human touch.
>>
>> I think that's a cool idea!
>
> Something like this but with a proper hackergotchi instead:
> http://nicubunu.ro/pictures/nicubunu-front.png
>
> --
> nicu :: http://nicubunu.ro :: http://nicubunu.blogspot.com/

My sites: