[Design-team] Supplemental wallpaper submission

Fabian A. Scherschel fab at sixgun.org
Tue Jul 20 18:11:45 UTC 2010

Declaring something "public domain" seems impossible or very hard to do
depending on your location (remember: I am not a lawyer, though). Would you
settle for CC-ZERO, CC-BY or CC-BY-SA?

Other than that I'd be happy to put them on the submission page for you. :)

Fab

# Fabian A. Scherschel
# Host & Producer, Sixgun Productions
# Member, Fedora Design Team