[Design-team] Our weekly meetings

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Thu Jul 22 08:35:35 UTC 2010

On Wednesday, July 21, 2010 11:31:56 pm Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Hi folks,

Hi.

> Now that we've had 7 [1] weekly team meetings (wow! lol) over the past
> couple of months, I am wondering how everyone thinks things are going.
> Do you think the meetings are running well? Do you think we could
> improve how we run them? Do you think the agendas are too full? Are we
> trying to take too much work on?
>
> Are you able to make the meetings? Are you going? If not, how come? Is
> there anything we could change about the meetings to make them easier
> for you to attend?
>
> How can we make the meetings more fun?

Wow, really lot of questions but one sentence from me - thanks for weekly
meeting and minutes! Unfortunately I miss nearly all meetings - it's just my
head, I need appointment in my cell phone and you know, it's summer now, I try
to avoid sitting behind my laptop as much as possible :-) But I read minutes
and it's great - as I depend on your amazing work, it's wonderful I know
what's happening, thanks!

> LOL lots of questions! But I want to start a little discussion here. If
> the meetings suck, let's talk about it and make them better. If they are
> okay, we can keep continuing them.
>
> Anyway, I'm really sorry if the meetings are too boring; I'm not very
> experienced at running meetings so I'm hoping we can make them a bit
> more fun and useful in the future!

R. \o/
    ^