[Design-team] Our weekly meetings

Emily Dirsh emily at fightingcrane.com
Mon Jul 26 16:36:59 UTC 2010

That's a possibility, but I think having it as an optional social time
is still a good idea. People who only have time to make the meeting can
leave at the conclusion of the meeting, but those with a few more
minutes can stick around for a more informal chat. It may even work the
other way (not sure that's a good thing?) where people may only go to
the meeting if there's a topic they're interested in, but will pop in
for the chat after.

Either way, the after-meeting part is nice for socialization and
undirected spitballing. +fun!