[Design-team] Reminder: Design Team Meeting Today!

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jul 27 13:55:05 UTC 2010

Hi folks!

This is a reminder that our weekly IRC meeting is at 19:00 UTC today
(July 27) in #fedora-design on irc.freenode.net.

On the agenda:

- F14 artwork:
  - today is the deadline for the alpha. Which wallpaper mockup should
we have checked in?
  - how is the feedback gathering going? Any feedback from Fedora Forum?

- Fedora branding fonts:
  - Luya will be packaging Comfortaa
  - When we get Comfortaa packaged we should change the usage guidelines
  - Ian will talk about potentially using Comfortaa in the FUDcon logo
  - Other fonts - any more feedback on Cantarell or Droid Sans?

- New Design team join page (by Michael Beckwith)
  - Emily made some changes, how do folks like them?
  - Any other feedback?
  - When should we copy it over to the main page?

- Fedora website redesign
  - Content review status (Jef)
  - Tutorial list (Ian McG)
  - Pending mockup changes from last week:
    - move the greyscale features to the features page
    - use the four f's instead of the grey feature icons on the front
page

- Other UX projects
  - Live USB Creator UI https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/146
  - Installer UI https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/147
  - add a community feature to the slideshow front & center
  - add a section 'what makes fedora different' for current linux users
of other distros
  - maybe the summary slide #1, community slide #2, then 2 or 3 more
slides to show the best new features in the current release

- Robyn's design team marketing plan
  Has our first interview been completed yet?

- Open floor

We'll try to keep the meeting to an hour.

If you'd like to add items to this agenda, just reply to the email.
Below is a time conversion listing for folks who participated in the
meeting time selection process:

Luya: 12 PM
Tatica: 3 PM
Martha: 3 PM