[Design-team] intro

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed Jul 28 06:41:58 UTC 2010

On 07/28/2010 03:06 AM, todd thiner wrote:

>    yes i do but gimp is not that far off from photoshop and shouldn't be
> to hard to learn meaning gimp i am a noob with some small design and
> html knowledge

Have any graphics to share?

We prefer using GIMP and Inkscape because to work together as a team we
need access to the sources and as the majority ot the team is creating
the artwork for Fedora using Fedora, this means open format which we can
use (practically .xcf for raster images and .svg for vector images).