[Design-team] F13 Feature Profiles (first design bounty) and introduction

Berryhill Daniel musicconnoiseur at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 5 18:57:19 UTC 2010

Hey Jef,     Here's the stuff I had worked on for the design-bounty.  I made the realese-notes banner smaller so that all four corners would be rounded (instead of the two on the left being chopped off).  The minibar allows for more content on subsequent pages.  I only kept the "features" bubble from the four-Fs since this document is all about new features - but it wouldn't be a big deal to swap it out with anything.  Finally, Mo had mentioned getting some screenshots on the document.  I pulled a picture of the BFO from the fedora Wiki and added a "dramatic" angle and drop shadow.  I hope this helps!  Let me know if you need help getting different headers into your OOo document (it took me a little while to figure out!).
:Daniel