[Design-team] Conceptual Design Phase -same concept

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Mon Jun 7 18:31:04 UTC 2010

Am 07.06.2010 19:48, schrieb Cata:hello cata,

I'm not shure what you mean - therefore I ask ;-)

> We need initiate a project vision/ strategy.

I thought we have such... I take a look at
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-14/f-14-design-tasks.html
and for me it was clear...
Else maybe you mean our marketing plan
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_plan but thats more like
textual stuff and not so much Design & Creative things.
What I can think of can be a more common idea not only to have the
points mentioned in the design-tasks itself, but also things that could
changed/adapted/etc. to the several Releases (e.g. Banner Designs, Icons
in wiki, etc.) and for the archive
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Archive. Is this that what you
mean?
> This part of this process may involved extensive public and community input.

Shure!
> Maybe we need conceptual sketches, digital models to promote same concept.

That should be linked at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F14_Artwork#Wallpapers I assume...

So, did I get something totally wrong?

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer at fedoraproject.org

PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6  3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0