[Design-team] Conceptual Design Phase -same concept

Cata catalinfest at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 08:44:57 UTC 2010

Yes Paul, ... is correct.

I think is the most important step from all tasks .
This step allow us to create one conceptual idea
This idea about F14 design will be the point of start for us.

For example i propose to use on F14, background wallpapers with themes:
Like background for each seasson : winter, spring, ... or background
for each  tasks i use it with Fedora distro, like :
writer background, development background, design background,
teacher , inginer, tech ...

Another idea is to create some package with icons for new software.
I use blender 2.5 and i change the old icon to add on panel .
These icons will be put in one folder named "new soft".
In this case it's lightscribe software or another software when we need
some icons for "Create Launcer"
The folder /usr/share/icons/hicolor/scalable/ is almost empty ( app is
only with some icons but that is for specific software - like
glchess...)
In this case we need default icons by category.

2010/6/8 Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com>:
> On Mon, Jun 07, 2010 at 08:31:04PM +0200, wonderer wrote:
>> Am 07.06.2010 19:48, schrieb Cata:hello cata,
>>
>> I'm not shure what you mean - therefore I ask ;-)
>>
>> > We need initiate a project vision/ strategy.
> [...snip...]
>
> I think Cata is referring to the concepts for the F14 artwork.  Is
> that correct, Cata?
>
> --
> Paul W. Frields                                http://paul.frields.org/
>  gpg fingerprint: 3DA6 A0AC 6D58 FEC4 0233  5906 ACDB C937 BD11 3717
>  http://redhat.com/   -  -  -  -   http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/
>          Where open source multiplies: http://opensource.com

My sites:
http://catalin-festila.blogspot.com -about me