[Design-team] Concepts for F14

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 8 17:12:49 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-05-21 at 08:54 -0400, Kyle Baker wrote:
> Nicu,
> It is just a pencil sketch of a concept intended to get some creative juices flowing. The idea will need to be created digitally. Anyone is welcome to start it off with me if they are interested.

Just as an update Tatica posted some great mockups based on the pencil
sketch, some of the IRC convo with a link:

<tatica> tatica.fedorapeople.org/Themes/F14/ mizmo if you have time
check plis the Kyle mockups
* tatica runs to lunch
<mizmo> tatica, omg so awsome!
<mizmo> kylebaker, did you see tatica's mocks based on your sketch?
<mizmo> http://tatica.fedorapeople.org/Themes/F14/
* odla (~lontra at x-134-84-133-41.cehd.umn.edu) has joined #fedora-design
<kylebaker> mizmo, I did. I suggested it may make the design softer and
more intricate if tatica used thinner lines. I also suggested it may be
good to incorporate some color. Here is a link to a design using thinner
lines
http://www.attitudedesign.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/blend2.jpg
<kylebaker> A great start though
<mizmo> kylebaker, cool