[Design-team] Concepts for F14

Berryhill Daniel musicconnoiseur at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 9 17:46:37 UTC 2010

Hey Nicu,
    I don't know exactly how he created that, but there is a very cool Path Effect in Inkscape that will yield similar results.  The effect is called "Stitch Sub-Paths."  You can find the online documentation from the Inkscape manual here:

http://tavmjong.free.fr/INKSCAPE/MANUAL/html/Paths-LivePathEffects-StitchSubPaths.html

It's a very fun tool, with lots of features under the hood that you need to mess around with before you can really wrap your head around it.

Hope that was helpful!
:Daniel