[Design-team] Conceptual Design Phase - Inspirations

Jef van Schendel jefvanschendel at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 01:00:49 UTC 2010

Oops, looks like I didn't do my homework. Algorithm Ink is "just" Context
Free (http://contextfreeart.org/), but using JavaScript and canvas.

But that's also open source, and also awesome. What's more, you can input
all of the codes from both the Forrest O and Algorithm Ink websites, and
save them to either a PNG or an SVG! (only Inkscape doesn't want to open the
SVG's for me :( )

Jef