[Design-team] Conceptual Design Phase - Inspirations

Berryhill Daniel musicconnoiseur at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 12 03:54:45 UTC 2010

That's really cool Jef!  I had been looking into some of Inkscapes features that generate patterns based on mathematical expressions.  The function plotter and L-system (Lindenmeyer systems) both seem promising, but I don't know if they could be successfully used in an aesthetically pleasing manner, though they would certainly be in keeping thematically with our design goal.  Helpful information about the latter can be found here:

http://www.biologie.uni-hamburg.de/b-online/e28_3/lsys.html

Thanks for sharing!  My wife loved them.

:Daniel