[Design-team] Design Team meeting tomorrow!

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 15 02:12:56 UTC 2010

Hi folks! :)

Just a friendly reminder our second weekly meeting is at 7 PM UTC today
in #fedora-design on irc.freenode.net.

On the agenda are:
- new www.fpo design for F14
- F14 schedule - reminders about upcoming deadlines
-- F14 Artwork concepts & development... status?
-- We need some guidelines / writeup for the supplemental wallpaper
process. It should include licensing & theme guidance and maybe some
general what-makes-a-good-wallpaper guidelines.
-- New script for collecting supplemental wallpapers
-- We need someone to own feedback collection for the F14 artwork
- Our trac queue
- Congrats on first biweekly design bounty finish :)
- Biweekly Design Bounty for this bi-week :)?
- Any other business you might want to bring up.

Below is a time conversion listing for folks who filled out the
whenisgood.net meeting time page.

~m

Luya: 12 PM
Ian: 2 PM