[Design-team] Looking for Design Suite (Co-) Maintainers

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Tue Jun 22 11:15:57 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I've been the maintainer of the Fedora Design Suite [1] for the past
release cycle [2], which has also been part of the F13 talking points
[3]. However, I'll be starting college at the end of the summer and
I'm suspecting that I might have a little less time then. Hence, I'm
looking at handing the Design Suite off. I'd be very happy to walk
people through the build process and to help in case trouble arises,
though.

Please drop me a line if you're interested (or ping me in IRC -- I'm
sdziallas there).

--Sebastian

[1] http://spins.fedoraproject.org/design/
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Design_Suite