[Design-team] Fedora Twitter, Identi.ca background

Jef van Schendel jefvanschendel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 18:41:17 UTC 2010

I've made it slightly darker and a little closer to the official Fedora
"Dark Blue": http://schendje.fedorapeople.org/TwitterBack/back2.jpg

Example: http://schendje.fedorapeople.org/TwitterBack/backgroundTest2.htm

I've also mailed the Marketing mailing list to see what they think and if
they have specific wishes.

Jef