[Design-team] Hackergotchi Google SoC labels

Jef van Schendel jefvanschendel at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 17:49:39 UTC 2010

> Pierros, the new maintainer of the hackergotchi requests page proposed a
> size increase to 120x120 px (I used to make them at 96x96), so probably
> that's the constraint: maximum width of 120 px.
>
> What I don't like in your example is the badge covering people
> faces/mouths, is like they are silenced or terrorists trying to hide.

Haha, yes, you're right. That bugged me too. :)

We are space-constrained only on the horizontal, you shouldn't have a
> problem using more vertical space.

So let me get this straight, as long as we keep the width to 120px (or
whatever the maximum size is/will be), we can make it taller? That's great
news if true, it'll give me a lot more freedom for a cool badge.

Thanks for the info!

Jef