[Design-team] goddard branding for openoffice.org

Nelson Marques nmo.marques at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 19:02:09 UTC 2010

Hi,

Due to the nature of my own needs, I use a computer in a different way
from much people, at least have different needs. One of the packages
more important for me is openoffice.org.

Not that I don't like the original branding, I've reworked 2 files in
order to give openofficer.org a bit more of fedorish look.

I've used art available by fedora and the openoffice.org logo trying to
bring it a more goddardish look.

Everything I've produced is available in source and other formats in my
fedorapeople.org:

 http://nmarques.fedorapeople.org/packages/goddard-brand-openoffice/

If by any means anyone feels like improving it or use the idea for
future work, who knows even for F14 out of the box, go ahead.

Nicu left some feedback, and I have to admit I don't have the technical
knowledge to make it much better or even to follow his guidelines, keep
doing such... maybe in having a goal I can improve my skills. I'm
struggling also with Inkscape, but with less success than Gimp :(

nelson.