[Design-team] Reminder: Design Team meeting tomorrow!

P Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 09:53:13 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 12:38 PM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro> wrote:
> On 06/28/2010 08:51 PM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
>>
>> On the agenda:
>>
>> - More F14 artwork schedule -- deadline reminder, what's new, feedback
>> we've seen so far
>>
>> - Trac queue
>>    - Ticket 136 status https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/136
>>    - Ticket 55 status https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/55
>>    - Pick another ticket to focus on from
>> https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/report/1
>>
>> - Design Team Bi-Weekly Bounty - we need a new bounty!
>>
>> - Robyn's design team marketing plan
>>
>> - Open floor
>
> I hope Pierros and Sebastian will join so we can talk also about the
> Design Suite ownership.

Hi all!

Unfortunately my exams period is still active for two days so I wont
be able to attend :(

I am in contact with Sebastian about the transition and introduced
myself to the spins list.

Sorry for not attending :( Next time is a must so we can have a talk
on the Design Suite (Nicu knows how much I love the concept)

I will be updated by the logs.

Have a great time!
~π

--