[Design-team] Reminder: Design Team meeting tomorrow!

Jef van Schendel jefvanschendel at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 16:28:49 UTC 2010

Be warned, I'm not sure as a newbie here, but I haven't seen one. I think
it's only announced on the mailing list (and of course the archives are
here: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-design/)

Should I copy bits from Marketing's wiki page (
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_meetings) and customize it for the
Design Team?

Jef