[Design-team] Reminder: Design Team meeting tomorrow!

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 29 20:53:07 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-06-29 at 12:37 -0700, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 9:28 AM, Jef van Schendel
> <jefvanschendel at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Be warned, I'm not sure as a newbie here, but I haven't seen one. I think
> > it's only announced on the mailing list (and of course the archives are
> > here: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-design/)
> >
> > Should I copy bits from Marketing's wiki page
> > (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_meetings) and customize it for the
> > Design Team?
>
> I have no objections. :)

I added some stuff here with links to our past meeting minutes. Jef, if
you'd like to clean it up and make it fit the Marketing team's format
please feel most welcome to do so!!

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Design#Meetings

> One other thing to consider is probably adding the link to any
> information about the design-team meeting to this page,
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_meeting_channel

I added us to that schedule as well! Thanks for pointing out that page!
(I'd never seen it before... o_O)

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting_channel#Time_table